From the brand
How we got our start?
Back in 2016, we found the traditional Edison light bulbs costing too much electricity bills. So LED filament bulbs caught my eyes and inspired us to bring the bulbs to market.
What makes our product unique?
Our first product was launched in April 2016 and has been received highly praised by customers. But we have never stopped improving the quality of the bulbs and accumulated millions of repeat customers within 5 years
Why we love what we do?
We work hard to develop and innovate to provide customers with the best quality bulbs. What you think is important is also very important to us. We hope that our small steps can bring great changes to your life.
- 6 Bulbs：Our e12 light bulbs are packed in a box of 6 which are very suitable for your replacement needs
- Triacdimmable：The E12 Candelabra LED Bulbs are designed with linear dimming, and the dimming circuit is highly resistant to nuisance
- Saving You Money：e12 led edison dimmable bulbs are working over 25000 hours (nearly 23 years based on 3hrs /day of use).
- Protect Your Eyes：Edison led e12 bulbs No mercury, no UV & IR, no dazzling, flicker-free and no harmful elements. Protects your eyesight
- NO Flicker：ASOKO T6 e12 led bulbs are CE and RoHS authenticated, no mercury, no UV, no hum, no flicker
Protect Your Eyesight
Edison led e12 bulbs No mercury, no UV & IR, no dazzling, flicker-free and no harmful elements. The T25 dimmable led bulbs could eliminate eyes exhaustion caused by the conventional light bulbs.
ASOKO T6 e12 led bulbs are CE and RoHS authenticated, no mercury, no UV, no hum, no flicker, effectively protecting your family’s eyesight.LED bulbs radiate less heat, safe to touch
The tube Edison bulb looking design makes the bulb smaller and suitable for more light fixture than traditional Edison bulbs.Ideal for wall sconces, pendant lighting, chandelier, desk lamps and ect