The ultimate goal of buying an LED light bar is to get the best illumination and brightness possible for your home or machines. However, there are countless products of LED light bars for under counter lighting, cabinet lights, closet lights, and others. Sadly, not all of these LED lights are as bright as customers desire.
- The benefits of LED light bars and how you can use them.
- How to choose an LED light bar and our pick of the brightest LED light bars.
What determines the quality of a LED light bar is how bright it is and the range it covers. They can be installed as wardrobe lights, under cabinet lights, LED pantry lights, etc., adding a top-notch lighting system to your house.
Depending on what you need the light for, there are a couple of things to consider before deciding which LED light bar to buy.
Nonetheless, this article will take you through the basics you need to understand before deciding what product to buy. Also, we’ll show you our best pick of LED light bars in the market that you can buy.
What is a LED light bar used for?
LED light bars are fit for numerous purposes that include under cabinet lighting, outdoor lighting, cabinet and wardrobe lighting, wall lighting, and lots more. It produces an aesthetically appealing look and feels for your space.
There are many benefits that you get to enjoy when you use an LED light bar. These benefits can range from aesthetic to physical quality offered by the light bar. Some benefits are:
- Far-reaching lighting – LED light bars are known for being very bright and far-reaching. It means that they can cover and brighten up a long distance. The wideness of the LED light bar gives it good coverage of its surroundings.
- Durability – Installing LED light bars in your home guarantees a good investment worth every bit of the time and money spent. Moreso, LED light bars have up to 50,000 hours of a lifetime of good-quality lighting, and they last longer than contemporary incandescent lights.
- Conservation of power – LED light bars are conservative because they consume less energy than other lights. They save electricity while producing the best lighting service for your under cabinet, wardrobe, counter, etc. Also, the LED light bar comes up immediately when it is on. That is, it powers up instantly
- LED light bars produce less heat – Installing LED light bars in your home generates less heat than incandescent lights, making it more health friendly than other lights.
However, there are other benefits buyers can enjoy from installing LED light bars in their homes. Thus, it is essential to consider which products are best suited for your needs and what things to consider before purchasing them.
How to choose an LED light bar?
The following are some tips that can help you choose the most suitable LED light bar for your needs:
- The price of the LED light bar
LED light bars are some of the expensive lighting options for your house. So, consider the amount you are willing to spare if you want to get the best and brightest LED lights.
- The color temperature of the LED light bar
LED light bars have various color temperatures that determine the warmness and coldness of the light. Hence, know the color temperature you want for your kitchen cabinets, counter, wardroom cabinets, etc.
- Installation procedures
Depending on the location you want to set the LED light bar, you should consider how you can install the light bar. There are options such as tightening belts, screws, hanging bolts, and others that you can use to install. So, when choosing an LED light bar, you should consider how to install it.
- Durability, ease of use, and aesthetics – Installing an LED light bar should beautify your space. It should be simple to use. Likewise, consider features such as dimmers and lumens when selecting an LED light bar for your home.
Our recommendation for the brightest LED light bar.
Our best pick of the most bright LED light bars after research and testing. Hence, the product is highly rated and recommended:
The ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light is an affordable and reliable LED light bar. It has many features and is perfect for under cabinet lighting, counter lighting, LED closet lighting, and counter lighting.
Some features of the ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light are:
- Three color temperatures – The ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light comes in three different color temperatures. The colors are warm white 3000K, daylight white 4000K, and cool white 6500K.
- Touch dimming – Another feature of the ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light is that it uses a fingerprint sensor to control the light dimmer. You can long-press the sensor to adjust the brightness from 10% to 100%. Likewise, you can short-press to choose colors.
- Memory function –You don’t need to reset the ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light every time it goes off because it has a memory that saves the last settings.
- Easy installation – The ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light is easy to install as it comes with a built-in magnet behind it that helps it stick to iron surfaces. Also, there is a 3M adhesive and a small iron piece to install on a non-iron surface.
- USB-C Fast Charging – The LED light bar uses a USB-C charging port for fast charging. It takes less than 2 hours to charge, saving up to 50% of regular charge time.
- Three pieces of highly bright LED light bars are in the pack.
- It comes with a fingerprint dimmer switch for controlling light intensity.
- Color temperatures can be adjusted in three ways.
- Easy charge type and strong battery life.
- Fingerprint touch sometimes malfunctions.
Our best pick for the brightest LED light bar is the ASOKO LED motion sensor cabinet light which is undoubtedly the best in the market. It offers a vast range of features that makes it durable and easy to use.